Types of Information Collected
When you access our websites, contact us, or otherwise interact with us (collectively “Services”), we collect personal information about you. Personal information is information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include information where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may combine the personal information you provide to us with information that is collected through automated methods and with information we receive from other sources. Information we collect about you may include:
• When you apply to the Services, we collect you first name, middle name (or NMN if no middle name), last name, gender, date of birth, email, phone, address and a state, city, or zip code, previous address and a state, city, or zip code and other personal information provided to us.
• When you contact us: When you contact us with questions about our Service, our business, or other matters, we will use any personal information provided us.
Usage Data Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as your device’s internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or though a mobile device.
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies.
• Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
How we use personal information we collect We use information that we collected or that you provided to us, including any personal information:
• To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information.
• To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Services.
• To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries.
• To personalize your experience on our Services and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests.
• To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Services, products, databases and other technology assets, and business.
• To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
Transfer of your Personal Data Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at our operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
• Law enforcement - under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
• Other legal requirements – we may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to – comply with a legal obligation, protect and defend our rights or property, prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
Security of your Personal Data The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Children’s Privacy Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our database. If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent's consent before we collect and use that information.